The Condado Club will host the Autumn Fundraiser Event on 27th for CPR. Condado De Alhama Primary Responce team. During the day there will be activities for the whole family so come out support and enjoy the day. If you can´t make it to the event you can donate from home by visiting their website www.cprcondado.com
and using the donate now button.
Steven Kirkley a resident of Naranjos 2 will be doing a 100KM sponsored bike ride to raise money for CPR on the day, sponsor sheets can be found at the Condado Club. Steven will do several rounds, 14 I believe of the resort to make up the 100KM… Well done Steven, we will be there to cheer you on.
Activities for the fundraiser start at 1pm until 5pm
• golf putting and petanque competitions
• tug of war for men and ladies, teams of around 6 welcome
• fun races such as 3 legged race and egg and spoon race
• find the prize on the treasure map
• guess the weight of the cake
• kids lucky dip with loads of fun prizes to keep the children amused
• guess the number of golf balls in a container (supplied by the golf society)
• a fun quiz, including guess the sounds, starting at approx 4pm. Get together
with friends and/or family and enter a team, maximum of 6 people
• BBQ including burgers and all the trimmings
• A raffle – prizes so far include tickets to Terra Natura Water park in Murcia,
Kayak rides offered by Derek Slater (our very own first responder)
Donations accepted and gratefully received at The Clover or the Condado Club
Amazebolz will be bringing their water walkers to the resort during ½ term and will
be donating all fees for the day to CPR – find them on the tennis courts.
Enjoy the day.